Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Thirst for GOD

Love for God is very unique. Love which is unrivaled, enchanting and beyond all the feelings that one encounters. It is something that one experiences and it gives the soul the contentment that one starts to bask in the glory of his love. It is like the sunshine in one's life, cool breeze in another's, moving waves in others and like rain drops on a leaf for the rest.

I call it sunshine because it lighten up the inner soul and take one from dusk to dawn. It is like cool breeze because it gives the soul the bliss that one seeks his entire life. I call it a moving wave because it brings the stillness and tranquility which transforms ones life. I also call it a rain drop because it brings that tear of happiness the moment you feel or think about Him.

Sun shines and so the love shines and the glitters are seen on the face. Like the breeze, the love moves to the fore and the chill runs through the body of the lover. The wave keeps moving back and forth and so is the love that dances to the tune of his devotion. Raindrop falls, and when it falls, it falls entirely with all its mass. So is the love, like raindrop it falls, giving its all.

Neither height, nor depth and nothing else in all creation are able to separate from this emotion. All the gifts and powers come to an end some day but love goes on forever. Yes, we are imperfect, but his love for us is perfect. Yes, we are incomplete but his love for us is complete. Though we are lost in our hearts, his love encompasses us irrespective of where we are.

It is the same love and it is the only love that bought a tear to my eyes when one best moment in the day I talked about him just for few seconds. It was the moment when I realized that too much of anything is dangerous unless its Gods love. The more we have, the better we become. The more we talk, the better we feel. The more we feel, the better we perform in this thing called Life.


His love rooted in me is what I seek, is what I believe in, is what I long for, is what fulfills me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment