Monday, March 11, 2013

And the Love Continues :))






It had been ages since I met this good old friend of mine from school.  

It was a Thursday, I was lolling in Ambience Mall in Gurgaon, whiling away time glancing at different things at the glitzy stores from dresses at Mango to diamond studded Rado watches and dazzling Platinum jewellery. Buying any of this was surely going to burn a hole in my pocket. Thoughts of earning enough clouded my mind. As content as I was, I could not help but wonder who is more rich in life, one who has the most or the one who needs the least.(a deep thought at such an odd hour), I turned around and my gaze shifted to a pair of long slender legs in black shiny boots, I measured her up and surely the boots and the legs made their way up to a chic designer wear. Before I realized, the pretty face that belonged to the description was calling out to me, “Heyy Anisha, its been a long long time”.. She walked over to me and hugged me tight. It was Aradhya, I’d say I was more than pleasantly surprised to bump into this dear old friend of mine whom I had not seen since we passed out of school, it had been over 9 years.
We spent hours sitting at a cafe, sharing how life's been treating us in those 9 years. I realized, Aradhya has grown as an individual in those years gone by. The Aradhya I knew, would get everything she wanted from life, materialistically speaking. As rich as she was, she could buy almost anything under the sun but then if only money could buy happiness.
And then it was my turn, and all I could talk about was, was the love of my life. Of how I was over the moon in love and satiated in life. Telling her how everything else paled in comparison and how the feeling of love kept me grounded and content in life. That I needed nothing more from life.
That love which altered my life for peace. The love which filled the void in my heart. Whenever I see him, I feel a chill run down my spine as it ran down when we kissed for the first time. We talk and laugh endlessly over anything, we pull each others legs mindlessly, how we like spending time together and enjoy each others company. I don’t feel the need to think twice before saying anything  to him. We are best buddies and he is someone who makes me feel complete. My love for him grows with every single thought of him. I promise to my heart and my god that for him I will do anything, to wash away his pain, bring back that lively smile which took my heart away. There is this longing of waking up in the morning next to him.Wishing for that day to arrive soon,when the first thing/person I see is him when I wake up and needless to say that he be the last thing I see before I am off to sleep, to my dreams of more happier days of my wedded life with him. I feel his love for me every single minute..and look for ways to express how much I am in love with him.. I can fight for him, I can lie for him and yes I can die for him.. My life starts with him and ends where he is not with me. I wish I could express what he means to me. A whole lot more than anything else on this earth. I want to make a home with him, where I will have a small world of laughter, happiness, naughtiness. A world where I belong to him.. A world where there is dearth of fights and glut of love.. My love for him.. His love for me.. Our love.. A world where there is no space for anyone else between him and me

Shytt!! I love him Aradhya. Aradhyaa… Aradhyaaa… what are you thinking??

I saw Aradhya staring at my face, lost in me. Transfixed by my excitement of being in love.

She exclaimed, “Come girl, get up. Let’s go home, get me to meet the hero of your love story right away.. From what you tell me, he sounds to be the most amazing person on this planet. What a crazy girl. chanting his name for the last 47 mins.. Find out where he is…

I said, “Ok ok, relax and let me just call him.. 

" Hey RK" ;-)




1 comment:

  1. Wow!! So much love. Touche`
    How you go on and on about this guy in your life, I almost thought you had lost track of the plot or your meeting with Aradhya.
    Reading about this guy makes me wonder...can he actually be this good. I conclude that you're biased towards him. This is the most plausible explanation I can imagine out of all this.
    Who's this guy and is he actually this good??

    ReplyDelete