Wednesday, July 21, 2010

You will Stand Alone.



True when I hear that “You come alone in this world and go alone from this world”. And there is something else in between of this arrival and departure and that is “Staying”. I am surrounded by masses of people some phony and some real good souls (I feel they are good). In spite of bordered with good souls I feel a person is all alone at the end of the day. There were times when I needed a hand to hold me and I got several hands to hold me but when I wanted those hands to walk with me, none of them did. Every individual has his/her own limitations in walking along with the hands they hold saying that “they are with us”. But actually it is just a piece of word. Hands can hold us, lift us but they never come and walk with us. Each and every errand from top to bottom is to be done by us all alone. I have encountered and realized huge difference in our so called well-wishers saying and doing. A lot is said and nothing is done BUT it has given me something. It has given me a LESSON, a lesson which says that “An individual is one single identity and is alone in this big world”. At times I suspect that do I really need those hands and most of the times I get an answer “NO”. I believe in packing bags and walking towards my set Goal without looking for a hand to help me achieve it. And what is the need of a third hand when we have two of our own. :-)

Now I agree when my lord says “though a person is encircled by innumerable relations, he is still alone in this world to realize his destiny”. Even our own shadow leaves us sometimes. The early we understand this the early we will become mature to understand Life.

Every single moment is teaching a lesson which I feel is a blessing of lord giving immense satisfaction.

3 comments:

  1. very nice......i would like to add that one should live a detached life !!! i know its not that easy but if you learn to live like that...you will never be disappointed in relations and other things.....

    keep the good work going !!!

    Naresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations.

    - Khalil Gibran

    The more sensitive you are and the more capable of loving human beings, the more you will be hurt; there is more sorrow, there is more pain.

    - Anandamayi Ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I needed a hand to hold me and I got several hands to hold me but when I wanted those hands to walk with me, none of them did....

    Its totally depend that whom hand u hold,Just hold the hand of your Sai once,i assure you that he will never let you go..

    And also don desire to hold someone hand,Just have faith in Sai n ur hand will be holded by many which will also walk with you...G.singh

    ReplyDelete